- Fiberglass planter with wood cladding with powder-coated Greenscreen® trellis. 2”W x 2”L x 3”D grid.
- Trellis vertical supports fit into planter lip and are secured with discrete stainless-steel fasteners.
- Trellis frame extends to planter edge so adjacent planters form a seamless trellis wall.
- Drain holes available upon request or installed in field.
- Note: Wood top caps are not compatible, and planters are only available with 4-sided wood cladding.
Tournesol’s products are made-to-order. To easily add features to our planters, check our menu of standard options. Note that not all options are available for all products; we also have capabilities beyond the listed options. For something off-menu, speak to a Tournesol Advisor.
Tournesol’s container irrigation systems are the best in the business, and one of the values of working with Tournesol. Learn more about the systems details below.
Speak to a Tournesol Advisor for help selecting irrigation systems for your next project.
Whether installing planters on-structure or at grade, thoughtful attention to drainage will keep water and debris from collecting on non-permeable surfaces. We manufacture our GFRC and Steel planters standard with drain holes. For no additional cost, we can produce these planters without holes. Our FRP planters are manufactured without drain holes so they can be drilled as required in the field. We can add drain holes to FRP planters using our standard drain hole configuration at no additional cost. See chart for details.
Unique drainage configurations are available but outside of standard options. Speak to a Tournesol Advisor about specifying unique options for your project.