- Applied finishes feature natural quartz and mica sands, and can be refinished and repaired on site as required
- FRP planters have three available textures and GFRC has five available textures
- GFRC planters made with drain holes, FRP drain holes upon request
- Planters coordinate with our industry-leading self-watering container irrigation products
- Round sizes from 24” to 60”
GFRC - Lightweight Concrete
Tournesol’s products are made-to-order. To easily add features to our planters, check our menu of standard options. Note that not all options are available for all products; we also have capabilities beyond the listed options. For something off-menu, speak to a Tournesol Advisor.
Tournesol’s container irrigation systems are the best in the business, and one of the values of working with Tournesol. Learn more about the systems details below.
Speak to a Tournesol Advisor for help selecting irrigation systems for your next project.
Change in Dimension / Angled Length Modification
Don’t see the size you’re looking for? Many of our planters can be ordered with a change in one dimension as a standard option.
Modifications to more than one dimension are available but outside of standard options. Speak to a Tournesol Advisor about specifying unique sizes for your project.
Need it watertight? Specify TourneSeal, our waterproofing solution. This is highly recommended for planters that will not have drain holes. We apply specific coatings to our FRP, GFRC, and Steel products, if requested. Follow our warranty requirements and perform a field test for watertightness after installation, before filling with media.