- Available in weathering steel (corten) or powder-coated mild steel with a zinc-rich primer
- Kit-of-Parts - Build walls up to 48” high, and as long as you like, divided into segments no longer than 96”.
- You can specify any arc with a radius ≥ 12”.
- The top edge of your Kitsap can have straight or curved changes in height from 6”- 48”.
- Accessory pockets can be added to accommodate power, lighting, and audio.
Tournesol’s products are made-to-order. To easily add features to our planters, check our menu of standard options. Note that not all options are available for all products; we also have capabilities beyond the listed options. For something off-menu, speak to a Tournesol Advisor.
Change in Dimension / Angled Length Modification
Don’t see the size you’re looking for? Many of our planters can be ordered with a change in one dimension as a standard option.
Modifications to more than one dimension are available but outside of standard options. Speak to a Tournesol Advisor about specifying unique sizes for your project.
Add pockets to accommodate lighting, audio, power, and data. View our Fixture Compatibility Chart to use a Standard Accessory Pocket. Find out more in our guide below. Connect with a Tournesol Advisor for assistance.
Custom Accessory Pockets are available for fixtures not appearing on the compatibility chart. Speak to a Tournesol Advisor about how we can accommodate a specific need for your project.
Square and rectangular planters can be connected end-to-end to create linear runs. “Scoops” lower adjacent planter walls allowing them to hide beneath the soil surface, creating a continuous planting along the top. Connector kits to gang planters together are available.
Unique Scoops such as those placed to create t-shapes or corners are available but outside of standard options. Speak to a Tournesol Advisor about specifying unique scoops for your project.